fitterbrain stimulates the body and mind by means of relaxing music and gentle vibrations. The relaxation music is saved on SD Memory Cards which are included in the package. The cards are inserted into the device and the relaxation programme then starts automatically. After regular use over a period of two to three months, a noticeable reduction in stress symptoms will be clearly felt and subjective well-being (SWB) is enhanced. The entire programme lasts about 30 minutes. The listener concludes the relaxation programme in a positive mood and feels relaxed. Please note, however, that disorders and stress symptoms can only be alleviated if the relaxation programme is carried out at regular intervals and if it is executed with precision.
The listener concludes the relaxation programme in a positive mood and feels relaxed.
The music styles and their effects
fitterbrain’s anti-stress programme is based on three different musical effects:
- In the first part of fitterbrain’s anti-stress programme, lullabies are played which appeal to our basic instincts. They symbolise peaceful and loving early childhood where we were surrounded and protected by our mother’s love. This conveys a sense of security and tranquillity to the listener.
- This is followed in the second part by Gregorian chants which have a meditative affect on both body and mind. Choral singing sooths the listener, who is set into a state of deep relaxation.
- In the final part heartfelt laughter is reproduced. This has a relaxing effect, creates a positive feeling of togetherness and lightens the mood.
Implementation of fitterbrain
- Remove the fitterbrain device from the package. Turn the device to OFF, connect it to a computer’s USB port and charge for approx. two hours before first use. An indicator LED will shine orange when the device is being charged. The appropriate charging cable is supplied and is connected to the fitterbrain device via a micro-USB connector. When the battery is fully charged the indicator lamp changes from orange to green. The fitterbrain device can now be utilised.
- When the battery is fully charged, take the SD memory card and insert it into the designated slot on the fitterbrain device. The chip must face upwards. Set the switch to ON: after switching on, the fitterbrain device will automatically play the music and vibration begins. At the same time the blue indicator lamp will shine. Adjust the volume of the music so that it is neither too loud nor too quiet.
- Get yourself into a relaxed sitting or lying position and place the fitterbrain device on your thorax/breast bone. The underside should point towards your chest. Hold onto the fitterbrain device with one hand so that the vibrations can be optimally transmitted to the body.
- Now focus on the music and the gentle massage. The relaxation programme lasts about 30 – 60 minutes, ceases automatically and can be repeated at will. After 30 minutes the first cycle (the calming and relaxing effect) has been attained. This period of time lends itself to experiencing the effect of relaxation during a break at work or at school. The effect on the physical state can be compared with physical exercise. The 60 minute session is especially suitable for use at home when one can relax for a longer period of time and when one wishes to forget daily stress and strain.
Please note, however, that disorders and stress symptoms can only be alleviated if the relaxation programme is carried out at regular intervals and if it is executed with precision.